Christmas Tree Recycling and Disposal
- Boyle County Department of Solid Waste Mgt. will now begin accepting Christmas trees, at the Alum Springs Convenience Center, 859-854-3404, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Tues. – Sat., except holidays.
- Cities of Danville and Perryville and also those with private trash collection must cut
Trees in 3 foot sections, Trees should be placed curbside only on regular scheduled trash days.
Must meet these requirements:
- All lights, tinsel, garland, tree stands, and ornaments MUST be removed. These items will damage the tub grinder. Any trees not meeting these strict requirements WILL NOT be collected.
- Artificial trees or trees that have been treated with a chemical, i.e. artificial snow, must be taken to Convenience Centers for disposal, or cut in 3’ sections and set out to curb on your regular trash day.
- For Convenience Center drop-off BOYLE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY, PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED.
For more information Call Boyle County Department of Solid Waste at 859-319-4803 or M & M Sanitation at 859-936-0957